Grilling and warm summer evenings make a perfect combination – as long as a few basic grilling safety tips are followed.
* Grills should be used outdoors and at least 10 feet from any
house or building.
* Place grills away from deck railings and out from under eaves or
* Set a 3-foot “kid-free” safety zone around the grill – and never
leave it unattended.
* CHARCOAL Grills: Use only charcoal starter fluid. When
finished, let the coals completely cool then dispose of them in a
* GAS Grills: Check grill hoses for cracks, holes and leaks. Don’t
use the grill if you find a leak. Never start a fire with gasoline.