Are you a newlywed or planning to get married soon? There’s a new online course offered by UF/IFAS Extension that might just be “right up your alley”! Successful completion of the $15 course will get you the following:
* Waiver of the 3-day wait period to get a marriage
* Discount of $32.50 off your marriage license.
* Certificate of completion.
Before You Tie the Knot (BYTK) is a research-based premarital education program designed to offer constructive guidance to couples as they begin their lives as a married couple.
Upon completion of this course you will increase your premarital knowledge and marriage relationship skills in the following areas:
• Identify your own 8 Needs and how you and your partner can meet these needs regularly.
• Identify and apply healthy parenting practices for first time parents or stepparents.
• Practice 9 Skills of communication which can help put your marriage relationship on a positive trajectory for success.
• Practice healthy financial management strategies.
• Apply healthy lifestyles to guide you throughout marriage.
Marriage can be a wonderful adventure! Before You Tie the Knot offers the tools to start your life together in a strong and healthy partnership.
For more information call 850-623-3868 or go to https://reg.distance.ufl.edu/reg/Activity/Details/323AC1AD301142BCBB46653D8F811072